We say it’s okay to eat Fastfood.
The new lineup from Fastfood is centered around real food for diversified fueling. There's no drive-thru junk here!
The Galacto-gels and gummies from Fastfood are one of the only products to incorporate three separate carbohydrate and energy sources for a “layered” approach to fueling. It uses glucose for quick energy, galactose for a slower release, and fructose for spreading energy absorption to other pathways. They call this their Optimal Energy Release System.
Real foods are at the core of these products – we're excited to share more with your on them from this webinar!
Sponsored Athlete Introductions
Favorite actual fast food guilty pleasures
- Chef-based background, consumer goods direction
- Focus on "un-f#@%ing the food system" – i.e. treating food as food
- Objectives: 1. Highest performance fuel we can create 2. It has to be made of all real food
- Galacto-gummies and Galacto-gels were original products
- Utilize three carb sources to optimize energy release (50% glucose, 40% galactose, 10% fructose).
- Lactose? Even if you are intolerant or sensitive, the process of obtaining their sugar removes this concern.
- More products on the way...