What we think
Dealing with back pain is hard enough without having to lay still and do nothing while you ice your inflammation. That’s where the Hyperice Back brace comes in handy!
Using compression therapy PLUS ice therapy for an extra strong recovery treatment, this wrap reduces your pain, soreness, and swelling in your mid to lower back while making it possible to move around and get things done at the same time. Hands free icing at it’s finest!
Helps with stiffness, spasms, soreness, overuse, arthritis, and sciatica. Perfect for athletes who train hard and recover harder.
What makes it special?
A machine washable premium Plush™ neoprene wrap so you can keep it clean in between uses.
Uses pro-level compression to hold an ultra-thin antimicrobial ice cell wherever you need it most. Hands free, precision icing at its finest. No more clumsy ice bags that leak and don’t stay in place.
The ice cell features a patented air-release valve to keep the ice in place for extra cold surface contact.
Designed in collaboration with the world’s best athletes, the Hyperice takes this recovery staple into the future.
Wide cap opening allows for easy filling of water
Air release valve removes ice from cell for optimal compressions
Ergonomically designed wrap contours to your body for maximum comfort and mobility during treatment
Includes a large 10”x10” ice cell surface
3mm dual layered plush neoprene and Lycra spandex trim.
Built in water tight seal provides resistance against leaks
One size fits all, fully customizable attach points for better comfort and compression. NOTE: The max waist circumference of tis product is 40 inches
- Designed to support and protect back soreness, stiffness, spasms, arthritis, and SI joint pain.
How to use it
- Fill Ice Cell 2/3 with small ice cubes or nuggets
- Place on flat surface and remove air from Ice Cell
- Screw cap on tightly
- Put Ice Cell into Compression Wrap
- Place on desired area and tighten
- Press Air Release Valve to remove air from the Ice Cell
- Leave the HyperIce back wrap on for 15-20 minutes
- Use the Air Release Valve every 5 minutes to release air
- After use, rinse the Ice Cell inside and out with cool water and air dry
- When dry, store in cool, dry place
- Do not fill Ice Cell with anything other than ice
- The compression wrap is machine washable (hang dry)