What we think
Take your icing game up a notch with Hyperice Shoulder compression wrap. Never fumble with securing an ice pack to your shoulder again. Whether you’re actively recovering from an injury like a rotator cuff or just know an overworked shoulder is always right around the corner, the Hyperice compression wraps are essential gear for any active athlete who moves fast and needs to recover faster.
The shoulder brace is comfortable to wear and use, making it a genius invention for anyone who’s ever tried to ice their shoulder effectively (awkward!) Use it after a hard workout or game. Perfect for rotator cuff tears, tendonitis, shoulder overuse, AC joint pain, and more and to keep your shoulder in tip top shape!
What makes it special?
A machine washable premium Plush™ neoprene wrap so you can keep it clean in between uses.
Uses pro-level compression to hold an ultra-thin antimicrobial ice cell wherever you need it most. Hands free, precision icing at its finest. No more clumsy ice bags that leak and don’t stay in place.
The ice cell features a patented air-release valve to keep the ice in place for extra cold surface contact.
Designed in collaboration with the world’s best athletes, the Hyperice takes this recovery staple into the future.
Wide cap opening allows for easy filling of water
Air release valve removes ice from cell for optimal compressions
Ergonomically designed wrap contours to your body for maximum comfort and mobility during treatment
Includes a large 10”x10” ice cell surface
3mm dual layered plush neoprene and Lycra spandex trim.
Built in water tight seal provides resistance against leaks
One size fits all, fully customizable attach points for better comfort and compression
- Sleek, compact, and comfortable. Rotator cuff repair for athletes who throw, swing, or strike. Delivers AC joint relief post-impact for the combative athletes
How to use it
- Fill Ice Cell 2/3 with small ice cubes or nuggets
- Place on flat surface and remove air from Ice Cell
- Screw cap on tightly
- Put Ice Cell into Compression Wrap
- Place on desired area and tighten
- Press Air Release Valve to remove air from the Ice Cell
- Leave the HyperIce shoulder wrap on for 15-20 minutes
- Use the Air Release Valve every 5 minutes to release air
- After use, rinse the Ice Cell inside and out with cool water and air dry
- When dry, store in cool, dry place
- Do not fill Ice Cell with anything other than ice
- The compression wrap is machine washable (hang dry)