What we think
USWE (pronounced - YOU-SWEEE) makes one thing: phenomenal product. Lately, if you've been paying attention to some of the racing scene, you've seen these on some world-class athletes crushing events like Leadville 100, UNBND Gravel, or SBT GRVL.
USWE makes bounce-free action packs that provide the perfect fit on an individual level – developed and tested together with top athletes, pro mountain bikers, and core weekend warriors since 2007. Their mission from day one is to design packs that you can wear in action with a super-snug race fit.
What makes this pack different?
The Tracker Series is a lightweight, versatile daypack collection offered with 30L or 22L of storage. They're not limited, being built for any outdoor adventure you may go on when you need high-end fit, comfort, and organization for your adventure.
This larger Tracker 30L Daypack comes equipped with a top lid that opens to a large main compartment with plenty of room for personal gear and lightweight equipment, two (2) side pockets on the waist belt, two (2) quick stash mesh side pockets, a quick stash mesh center pocket, a zippered large center pocket, a helmet carry system, axe and trekking pole attachment system.
- 30L total storage capacity
- NDM 3.0 harness technology - elastic straps - expand with the chest
- NDM Buckle - smooth and secure one-hand operation while wearing gloves
- Waist belt for extra load support, including 2x side zippered side pockets
- Lightweight Back panel - for reduced weight and better fit
- Click-On attachment points on both shoulder straps (fits USWE ~ Click-On Accessory pockets)
- Helmet carry system
- Axe and trekking poles attachment system
- Hydration compatible (bladder not included)
How do I use it?
On days when you need a daypack that provides versatile storage, comfort, and speed.
S-M: 40 - 51 cm / 16 - 20”
L-XL: 49 - 58 cm / 19 - 23”
Note: Measure between C7 vertebrae to the iliac crest