SwissRX Buffered Vitamin C
What we think
SwissRX set out with an unlimited ingredient budget to formulate the ultimate recovery shake. For their top athletes, the perfect recovery shake would need to do the following:
- Refuel you with the right mixture of high-quality carbs and protein
- Keep post-workout inflammation in check with proven botanicals
- Counteract post-workout gut damage that can also impact inflammation
- Beef up your immune system to maintain a healthy immune response so that you don't get sick.
SwissRX chose the best ingredients regardless of the cost to craft the optimal formula for Total Recovery, using the same rigorous standards used in sourcing all their supplements.
The result is the most advanced post-workout recovery shake ever formulated. Here's why:
- Refuels you with an ideal amount of carbs (14g) to protein (18g) ratio, using a low-inflammation protein made from organic brown rice that's also rich in the key amino acids you need for muscle repair.
- Reduces inflammation with a high dose of our triple-threat combination of Bee Propolis, Turmeric, and Quercetin
- Repairs your gut from workout stress and keep systemic inflammation in check while soothing digestion.
- Maintains proper immune function so that hard workouts don't compromise your immunity or lead to an over-reactive immune response.
And that's not even the best part... would you believe you get all these amazing recovery benefits and you don't even have to sacrifice taste or texture? That's right, Swiss RX Total Recovery Shake taste's so delicious, you'd have no idea it's so good for you (if you didn't just read all about it!)
Swiss RX Recovery comes in 3 flavors: Strawberry, Vanilla Chai, and Swiss Chocolate, so you have a variety to choose from and less likely to get bored with just one flavor.
The shake tastes best when you mix it with non-dairy milk such as Almond or Oat milk and blend lightly. You can adjust the amount of liquid to your personal preference in thickness.What makes Swiss RX Total Recovery so special?
Both of these supplements are tasteless. The collagen will add a silky texture, but more importantly, it will help you heal micro-tearing from your workout so that you can stay ahead of injuries. Gut Health is a powerful Immunoglobulin that will help clear out any toxins, bacteria, or viruses in your gut.
14g of Carbs & 19g of Brown Rice Protein.
Just the right amount of carbs and protein to refuel glycogen stores post-workout. Featuring Brown Rice Protein that's easy-to-digest along with a soothing flax-based fiber.
Whole-root turmeric to knock out post-workout inflammation. SwissRX uses the whole root, not just curcumin extracts, as it's more bioavailable and has shown in clinical studies (plus our own experience) to be much more effective at reducing inflammation.
Green Tea Extract (EGCg)
A potent antioxidant that's effective for maintaining a normal inflammatory balance by reducing histamine producing cells and protecting against free radicals.
The natural protection that bees use to protect the entrance to their hive is also a potent anti-inflammatory.
L-glutamine & Glycine
L-glutamine and glycine are essential for helping repair and soothe your gut lining that can be damaged with heavy training, hot weather, and the inflammation associated with simple sugars like energy gels. Glycine also helps combat mental fatigue and helps promote restful sleep.
Fiber from the larch tree that promotes optimal immune health by supporting the growth of beneficial gut flora and strengthening the activity of Natural Killer cells. In one placebo-controlled, double-blind, randomized trial, arabinogalactan was found to boost immune activity and support upper respiratory health.
A powerful anti-oxidant, its main purpose is to control the inflammatory response by improving the barrier in your GI Tract.
Most endurance athletes do not have sufficient levels of Vitamin D, which is key for regulating immune functions. SwissRX includes 2,000 IU, which is a full daily dosage of Vitamin D for most athletes.