SwissRX Buffered Vitamin C
What we think
Are you training at least 3 to 4 times per week?
If so, this is the protocol for you. SwissRX Athlete Daily Protocol is the first protocol we introduce with the top athletes we work with. Why? Because when you're training hard, you're at greater risk of having insufficient or even deficient levels of key vitamins and minerals.
This protocol is your insurance policy to stay in an optimal physical state and have your cellular energy boosted to support higher and higher training volumes.
- SwissRX Multi-Vitamins: All your essential vitamins and minerals + a potent booster of cellular energy.
- SwissRX Vitamin D3/K2: Important for proper immune function and regulation and many endurance athletes have insufficient levels.
- SwissRX Omega 3: Overall Anti-Inflammatory and reducing joint pain.
When to use it: Take each morning. If you are already taking the Omega 3 as part of the Joint Health protocol, then you eliminate it from this protocol. You only need one Omega 3, once per day. Each drop of Vitamin D3/K2 is 1000IU. Take between 3 to 5 drops per day.
What makes up the SwissRX Athlete Daily Protocol:
1. SwissRX Multi-Vitamin: As an athlete, your demands for vitamins are different than the average joe...
A deficiency in any one critical vitamin will impact your ability to create energy in your cells, hurting both performance and recovery.
This is why I'm excited to introduce you to...
For sure, this is not your typical boring multivitamin...
It's the only multivitamin in the world used as a whole formula in clinical trials and created especially for the unique needs of athletes.
It's a powerhouse of premium sourced nutrients and antioxidants that are proven in clinical trials to boost your mitochondrial reserves and jump-start cellular energy production of ATP.
While all athletes should consider the addition of this once-a-day multi-vitamin, it will even be more powerful If you've been suffering from any of the following...
- Fatigue/low energy during training
- Frequent cold/flu due to low immunity during periods of high training volume
- Slower recovery as you age
- Lack of motivation to train
- An unexplained decline in athletic performance
… then Swiss RX is the daily vitamin you've been searching for! Not only will it balance your energy reserves and create homeostasis in your body, but it also provides you the insurance policy you need to ensure you don't have any deficiency that could be affecting your athletic performance.
How Does It Work?
SwissRX Multi-Vitamin works in three main ways:
- The fuel you need to keep your engine running in the form of micronutrients (20 key micronutrients including Vitamin A, C, D, B, Calcium, Magnesium, etc...)
- The key that opens the floodgates of your cells so these extra nutrients can enter and be used by your Mitochondria to make energy in the form of ATP (the key is ALC, aka Acetyl L-Carnitine)
- The clean-up in the form of antioxidants to deal with free radicals generated by this excess energy production and utilization (4 x Super Antioxidant blend, see below)
Think of your body like a sports car. Your car runs on gas (micronutrients). When you want to go faster you step on the gas and produce more energy (ATP), but you also create more waste in the form of the exhaust (free radicals).
The same thing happens in your body when you want to go fast. You need to create more energy, so you need more micronutrients. You need those micronutrients to get absorbed by your cells so they can be converted into fuel (ATP). As you burn more fuel, you also create more free radicals (the exhaust) that you need to clean-up with powerful anti-oxidants.
SwissRX provides you a full lifecycle of energy production. With it's "spare-no-expense" ingredient sourcing and vigorous testing, you can rest assured you're getting pure pharmaceutical grade ingredients.
What's In It?
It includes the powerful antioxidant trio of alpha-lipoic acid, N-acetyl cysteine, and acetyl L-carnitine shown to increase energy production and, at the same time, recharge the primary cellular antioxidant pools of vitamin E, C, and glutathione. It also includes key micronutrients and phytonutrients including green tea, broccoli seed extract and resveratrol to protect the mitochondria and continually renew the cycle of energy production
1) All the Micronutrients a working athlete needs to produce energy
These are higher quality, pharmaceutical grade mixture of 20 key micronutrients including Vitamin A, C, D, B2, B2, B6, B12, Folate, Choline, Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc, Chromium, Potassium and more.
2) The key to absorbing those micronutrients in your cells
The rockstar of this formula is Acetyl-L-Carnitine (ALC) that boosts your cellular absorption of all the new micronutrients you just flooded your body with. ALC is an amino acid that is associated with recharged cellular energy production. It has been shown to increase the flow of free fatty acids, the fuel source for mitochondria, resulting in a significant boost in energy production
3) The Anti-Oxidants to clean up for all the extra energy production and expenditure of athletes.
- N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) is an antioxidant that scavenges free radicals and supports detoxification capacity. NAC has been shown to increase the production of glutathione, an important antioxidant found in the body. In addition to its antioxidant activity, glutathione supports immune function by activating T-cells.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) is an antioxidant and also plays a synergistic role in recharging other antioxidants such as vitamin C, vitamin E, CoQ10, and glutathione. Lipoic acid also plays a key role in supporting detoxification capacity. Studies have shown that a combination of ALA and ALC helps minimize oxidative damage. Oxidative stress causes damage to DNA, RNA, proteins, mitochondrial membranes, and lipids, and contributes to the functional decline of mitochondria, cells, tissues, and eventually organs such as the brain.
- Resveratrol is a polyphenol molecule found in many plant species, including grapes and cranberries, and is found in high concentrations in wine. Polyphenols act as antioxidants that protect plants from damage that can be caused by bacteria, fungi, and radiation. Resveratrol is believed to be the dietary factor behind the “French Paradox,” which is the high rate of cardiovascular wellness in the French population, despite their high fat intake. In addition to its antioxidant properties and support for cardiovascular function, resveratrol has been shown to support immune function.
- Broccoli Seed Extract contains a high amount of glucoraphanin, a compound that is a precursor to sulforaphane. Sulforaphane is an antioxidant and supports detoxification capacity and immune response. Sulforaphane has been shown to induce Phase II detoxification enzymes and raise intracellular glutathione levels.
- Green Tea (EGCG) polyphenols have demonstrated significant antioxidant, probiotic- and immune-supporting properties. The hydroxyl group of green tea polyphenols increases antioxidant protection by forming complexes with free radicals and neutralizing them, minimizing oxidative damage throughout the body. Green tea polyphenols also stimulate the activity of liver detoxification enzymes, supporting detoxification capacity
2. SwissRX Vitamin D3/K2: Are you one of the vast majority of endurance athletes that don't have enough Vitamin D?
In speaking with Dr. Kevin Sprouse, our Chief Medical Advisor, he's seen very few athletes that had sufficient levels of Vitamin D. "Having insufficient Vitamin D levels is so common amongst my patient population of elite athletes that I've come to expect it".
Vitamin D plays an important role in supporting bone health, maintaining cardiovascular function, and regulating immune function. When you take Vitamin D it increases your body's absorption of calcium and that's where the SwissRX Vitamin D formulation stands out from the rest.
Swiss RX Vitamin D3 with Vitamin K2
This pharmaceutical-grade, clinically-backed, doctor-recommended combo ensures you're getting the most out of your vitamin D supplementation, eliminating any possibility of over mineralization in the wrong parts of your body.
Here's how it works...
When you have optimal levels of vitamin D in your body, you're able to absorb all the important bone-strengthening, immune-boosting minerals such as calcium and magnesium.
BUT if you're low on Vitamin K, your body may choose to store these minerals in places that you don't want, such as your arteries instead of your bones.
The top researcher in the space, Dr. Leon Schurgers of the Netherlands, showed that taking Vitamin D WITH the right form of Vitamin K, ensures the minerals get pulled into the bone matrix, where you want the calcium to go, instead of getting stored up and calcified in 'danger zones' such as your arteries.
In a nutshell, take vitamin D for absorption and Vitamin K for the regulation of Calcium. Together, they make the perfect pair.
What makes SwissRX Vitamin D the best?
SwissRX takes a pharmaceutical grade Vitamin D3 and combines it with the patent form of Vitamin K2 that Dr. Schurgers used in his research called MenaQ7® PRO. It has been shown that the MenaQ7® PRO stays in your blood for 72 hours versus inferior forms of Vitamin K2 that only last 4 to 8 hours.
Do I need to supplement Vitamin D or just get out in the Sun?
I asked Dr. Sprouse for his answer to this question, this is what he had to say:
"Short answer, I’m not exactly certain. Conceptually, I think of it as athletes having extremely high utilization rates. Vitamin D essentially functions as a hormone in the body and is integral to muscle function, recovery, hormone formation, immune function, and many other processes. Athletes stress these systems to a greater degree and more frequently than sedentary people. There is also the fact that athletes who are outside for long periods of time often wear sunscreen, as they should. So it’s multifactorial. In the end, though, I suspect it comes down to burning through stores faster than they can be replaced".
How we use it
I use 4 drops per day in the AM (that is 4,000 IU). You can take it directly on your tongue or mixed with the beverage of your choice. You can swallow it, you don't need to hold it in your mouth.
The reason I like the drops is that it's easy to regulate your dosage. Each drop is 1,000 IU so if your doctor recommends a lower dosage from 5,000 IU per day, it's easy for you to adjust. More is not better when it comes to Vitamin D. You don't want to be deficient, but once you get to a sufficient level, most of the data suggest you get all the benefits and mega-dosing doesn't have any additional benefits.
3. SwissRX Omega 3: No fishy burps, just pure, fresh, potent Omega 3
Ok, I'll admit that I really don't like eating fish. The only thing worse for me is taking a fish oil supplement and getting fishy burps or after taste. SwissRX is with me on this and has figured out how to have absolutely zero fishiness in their Omega 3s. I guarantee you'll never have a fishy taste with this Omega3!
What makes their Omega3 special (other than miraculously eliminating the fishiness) is what they call...
The Three P's:
Swiss RX only uses sardines, mackerel, and anchovies (fish lowest on the food chain) in their formula, which are lowest in heavy metals. They also source their fish from the rural coast of Chile, which is one of the purest oceanic environments in the world.
Catch to capsule within three to six months means their Omega3 supplement is the freshest on the market (also why there is no fishy taste)
When Omega 3 is extracted from the fish it needs to be taken apart and put into supplement form. To do this, companies breakdown the Omega3 and then concentrate the EPA and DPA into a specific ratio. This is usually where most companies stop and put it into a capsule form. However, despite the great expense and effort, SwissRX takes the last step in the process and rebuilds each EPA and DPA fatty acid with its original Triglyceride backbone before putting it into the capsule. This makes their Omega3 bioidentical to the Omega3 found originally in the fish, which means it's 70% more absorbable!
The Three P process SwissRX goes through, especially the last step, is far beyond what any other Omega-3 supplements are willing to spend to make their product an. It's another great example of SwissRXs "spare-no-expense" approach that results in the highest quality product for you.
Why Athletes should add Omega 3s to their daily routine.
Omega-3 fatty acids counteract inflammation and reduce joint pain and tenderness. They also help to keep the lining of your arteries smooth and clear, which allows for the maximum amount of oxygen-rich blood to reach your working muscles (and your brain!)
One study showed that fish oil might work to reduce both whole-body and myocardial oxygen demand during exercise, without a decrease in performance. In this case, researchers evaluated 16 cyclists randomly assigned to receive 8 grams of fish oil per day or olive oil placebo.
The Swiss RX Story
We set out to find a supplement company we could trust for the world's top endurance athletes. A company that had the same obsession with quality and performance as our athletes do. After all, why spend millions of dollars optimizing the performance of a Tour de France champion only to give him a low-quality supplement with inferior or ineffective ingredients?
Our quest led us to SwissRX. SwissRX takes a "spare-no-expense" approach to procuring the highest quality Pharmaceutical Grade Ingredients. Only 3% of supplement companies go through the rigorous testing required for pharmaceutical grade labeling. But Swiss RX takes it even another step further. Whenever possible, they use the exact ingredients used in medical studies but are often too expensive for supplement companies to use. What we love about SwissRX is that our athletes can rest assured they are getting the identical ingredients that were proven to be effective in these studies.
Simply stated, SwissRX products work better because they contain better ingredients.
The SwissRX Guarantee
We know SwissRX is expensive, but you get what you pay for- especially when it comes to supplements. Other brands may be cheaper, but so are the quality of their ingredients. If you're anything like me, you'd rather pay a premium and KNOW you're getting the highest quality and most effective product possible
That said, you can try it RISK-Free. We are 100% confident SwissRX is the best supplement in the world, which is why guarantee it. If, for any reason at all, you're not THRILLED with your results after using this product for three weeks, contact us within 60 days of your purchase and a no-hassle MONEY BACK refund in the form of Feed Credit. There's also no need to return the product to us, just send us a picture.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases. You should consult a licensed health care professional before starting any supplement, dietary, or exercise program, especially if you are pregnant or have any pre-existing injuries or medical conditions. See our FDA Disclaimer.
Free Feed Credit
The Feed is the best place to buy your gear as each gear purchase comes with FREE Feed Credit!
When you purchase SwissRX Athlete Daily Protocol you will receive a FREE $30 Gift Card for The Feed.