SwissRX Buffered Vitamin C
What we think
As an athlete, your demands for vitamins are different than the average joe...
A deficiency in any one critical vitamin will impact your ability to create energy in your cells, hurting both performance and recovery.
Which is why I'm excited to introduce you to...
For sure, this is not your typical boring multivitamin...
It's the only multivitamin in the world used as a whole formula in clinical trials and created especially for the unique needs of athletes.
It's a powerhouse of premium sourced nutrients and antioxidants that are proven in clinical trials to boost your mitochondrial reserves and jump-start cellular energy production of ATP.
While all athletes should consider the addition of this once-a-day multi-vitamin, it will even be more powerful If you've been suffering from any of the following...
- Fatigue/low energy during training
- Frequent cold/flu due to low immunity during periods of high training volume
- Slower recovery as you age
- Lack of motivation to train
- Unexplained decline in athletic performance
… then Swiss RX is the daily vitamin you've been searching for! Not only will it balance your energy reserves and create homeostasis in your body, but it also provides you the insurance policy you need to ensure you don't have any deficiency that could be affecting your athletic performance.
How Does It Work?
SwissRX Multi-Vitamin works in three main ways:
- The fuel you need to keep your engine running in the form of micronutrients (20 key micronutrients including Vitamin A, C, D, B, Calcium, Magnesium, etc...)
- The key that opens the floodgates of your cells so these extra nutrients can enter and be used by your Mitochondria to make energy in the form of ATP (the key is ALC, aka Acetyl L-Carnitine)
- The clean-up in the form of antioxidants to deal with free radicals generated by this excess energy production and utilization (4 x Super Antioxidant blend, see below)
Think of your body like a sports car. Your car runs on gas (micronutrients). When you want to go faster you step on the gas and produce more energy (ATP), but you also create more waste in the form of exhaust (free radicals).
The same thing happens in your body when you want to go fast. You need to create more energy, so you need more micronutrients. You need those micronutrients to get absorbed by your cells so they can be converted into fuel (ATP). As you burn more fuel, you also create more free radicals (the exhaust) that you need to clean-up with powerful anti-oxidants.
SwissRX provides you a full lifecycle of energy production. With it's "spare-no-expense" ingredient sourcing and vigorous testing, you can rest assured you're getting pure pharmaceutical grade ingredients.
How Long Does It Take To Work?
Most people start to feel increased energy within just a few days. In clinical trials (LINK) by Dr. Kaiser of immune-suppressed patients, they found a 24% increase in CD4 cells (a measure of your immune strength), and significant increases in energy levels were reported after 12 weeks of use.
What's In It?
It includes the powerful antioxidant trio of alpha-lipoic acid, N-acetyl cysteine, and acetyl L-carnitine shown to increase energy production and, at the same time, recharge the primary cellular antioxidant pools of vitamin E, C, and glutathione. It also includes key micronutrients and phytonutrients including green tea, broccoli seed extract and resveratrol to protect the mitochondria and continually renew the cycle of energy production
1) All the Micronutrients a working athlete needs to produce energy
These are higher quality, pharmaceutical grade mixture of 20 key micronutrients including Vitamin A, C, D, B2, B2, B6, B12, Folate, Choline, Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc, Chromium, Potassium and more.
2) The key to absorbing those micronutrients in your cells
The rockstar of this formula is Acetyl-L-Carnitine (ALC) that boosts your cellular absorption of all the new micronutrients you just flooded your body with. ALC is an amino acid that is associated with recharged cellular energy production. It has been shown to increase the flow of free fatty acids, the fuel source for mitochondria, resulting in a significant boost in energy production
3) The Anti-Oxidants to clean up for all the extra energy production and expenditure of athletes.
- N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) is an antioxidant that scavenges free radicals and supports detoxification capacity. NAC has been shown to increase the production of glutathione, an important antioxidant found in the body. In addition to its antioxidant activity, glutathione supports immune function by activating T-cells.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) is an antioxidant and also plays a synergistic role in recharging other antioxidants such as vitamin C, vitamin E, CoQ10, and glutathione. Lipoic acid also plays a key role in supporting detoxification capacity. Studies have shown that a combination of ALA and ALC helps minimize oxidative damage. Oxidative stress causes damage to DNA, RNA, proteins, mitochondrial membranes, and lipids, and contributes to the functional decline of mitochondria, cells, tissues, and eventually organs such as the brain.
- Resveratrol is a polyphenol molecule found in many plant species, including grapes and cranberries, and is found in high concentrations in wine. Polyphenols act as antioxidants that protect plants from damage that can be caused by bacteria, fungi, and radiation. Resveratrol is believed to be the dietary factor behind the “French Paradox,” which is the high rate of cardiovascular wellness in the French population, despite their high fat intake. In addition to its antioxidant properties and support for cardiovascular function, resveratrol has been shown to support immune function.
- Broccoli Seed Extract contains a high amount of glucoraphanin, a compound that is a precursor to sulforaphane. Sulforaphane is an antioxidant and supports detoxification capacity and immune response. Sulforaphane has been shown to induce Phase II detoxification enzymes and raise intracellular glutathione levels.
- Green Tea (EGCG) polyphenols have demonstrated significant antioxidant, probiotic- and immune-supporting properties. The hydroxyl group of green tea polyphenols increases antioxidant protection by forming complexes with free radicals and neutralizing them, minimizing oxidative damage throughout the body. Green tea polyphenols also stimulate the activity of liver detoxification enzymes, supporting detoxification capacity
How We Use It
We recommend taking two tablets in the morning for general maintenance. In times of higher stress, during intense training or competition or when you feel yourself getting sick, increase the dose to 4 pills
The Swiss RX Story
We set out to find a supplement company we could trust for the world's top endurance athletes. A company that had the same obsession with quality and performance as our athletes do. After all, why spend millions of dollars optimizing the performance of a Tour de France champion only to give him a low-quality supplement with inferior or ineffective ingredients?
Our quest led us to SwissRX. SwissRX takes a "spare-no-expense" approach to procuring the highest quality Pharmaceutical Grade Ingredients. Only 3% of supplement companies go through the rigorous testing required for pharmaceutical grade labeling. But Swiss RX takes it even another step further. Whenever possible, they use the exact ingredients used in medical studies but are often too expensive for supplement companies to use. What we love about SwissRX is that our athletes can rest assured they are getting the identical ingredients that were proven to be effective in these studies.
Simply stated, SwissRX products work better because they contain better ingredients.
The SwissRX Guarantee
We know SwissRX is expensive, but you get what you pay for- especially when it comes to supplements. Other brands may be cheaper, but so are the quality of their ingredients. If you're anything like me, you'd rather pay a premium and KNOW you're getting the highest quality and most effective product possible
That said, you can try it RISK-Free. We are 100% confident SwissRX is the best supplement in the world, which is why guarantee it. If for any reason at all you are not THRILLED with your results after using this product for three weeks, contact us within 60 days of your purchase and a no-hassle MONEY BACK refund in the form of Feed Credit. There also is no need to return the product to us, just send us a picture.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases. You should consult a licensed health care professional before starting any supplement, dietary, or exercise program, especially if you are pregnant or have any pre-existing injuries or medical conditions. See our FDA Disclaimer.