What we think
When you’re looking for a quick burst of energy and electrolyte replenishment, these tasty salt chews are one of our favorites. They actually taste a bit like sour sweethearts and are tasty enough to chew like candy.
The formulation is unique in that it focuses on bioavailable sodium, potassium, magnesium, and calcium, which goes straight to working muscles and can help reduce cramping and heat stress while training.
The sodium is derived from sodium citrate which has the proven benefit of soothing your stomach. The ratio of the formula is identical to what you lose when you sweat and it’s absorbed super quick through the mouth (buccal mucosa), which is another thing that makes them so unique.
Single packs come in little foil packs that keep them free from moisture and are pretty convenient to open during a run or ride.
Non-GMO, vegetarian ingredients, no artificial flavors or colors. Just fast hydration help in a yummy chew.
- Help reduce muscle cramping, reduce heat stress, boost energy, maintain electrolyte levels.
- The ONLY chewable tablet that’s formulated to closely resemble the electrolyte profile lost in sweat
- Fast absorption through the buccal mucosa (tissue in mouth)
- Each serving (2 tablets) contains: 100 mg sodium, 30 mg potassium, 10 mg calcium, 6 mg magnesium.
- Flavors: Tart Orange, Zesty Lemon-Lime, Perfectly Peach, and Seedless Watermelon.
- Bio-available active ingredients
- Made in the USA at an FDA-inspected cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practices) facility and independently tested to not contain any banned substances.
- Non-GMO, gluten-free, vegetarian, fat-free
- Natural stevia as sweetener. No color added
The Feed’s Fave: Lemon-Lime
How We Use It
Chew 2 tablets every 15-30 minutes during exercise, or as needed. Be sure to drink plenty of water with these to ensure proper delivery of electrolytes and fluid to working muscles.
These are perfect for training, traveling, working outdoors, and hiking. Anytime you're sweating! May also help with heat-induced headaches, nausea, and cramping.