What we think
The Pinnacle is a lineup of extremely effective and efficient race packs from Nathan. They're designed around features that make them both more comfortable and more capable when it comes to racing with a pack.
A Seamless Fit
The Pinnacle offers comfort and freedom of movement with a vest design. Its lightweight and breathable construction helps you stay cool and dry, while the tapered back panels effectively wick moisture up + out. With a slightly extended back, this vest distributes weight and capacity.
With two new Kangaroo pockets, the Pinnacle provides side entry access for quick and easy retrieval. Additionally, a vertical pocket offers ample space for larger essentials like trekking poles. The vest also features two water-resistant chest pockets, specifically designed for your phone and a pill pocket complete with a whistle for added safety. With a large diagonal zipper and generously sized pockets, accessing items such as extra layers, keys, and nutrition becomes a breeze.
- Two water-resistant pockets on chest for phone and pill pocket with whistle
- Added side pockets
- New Kangaroo pockets
- New Shape of vest that sits longer in the back for dispersed capacity
- Large diagonal zipper for easy entry
- Tapered back panels for a chimney wicking effect
- Insulated 1.6L Hourglass bladder
- Gear Capacity: 12L – 732.2 Cu. In
- 13 Exterior Pockets
- BPA Free
- Materials: 85% Polyester + 4% Spandex + 8% Nylon + 2% Rubber Wire
- Dimensions 16 x 16 x 4 in
- Weight: 0.68lbs – 311.84 g
: With arms relaxed down at the sides, measure circumference of chest at bottom of sternum.
XS - 30-31 (Bust 34")
S - 32"-33" (Bust 36")
M - 34"-35" (Bust 38")
L - 36"-37" (Bust 40")