What we think
The VaporAir 3.0 7L Vest is the next generation in the award-winning VaporAir/Airess series by Nathan.
Imagine the standard hydration pack: you feel the slosh, the off-balanced weight, and a sticky back. By incorporating new materials, hardware and pocket design, these new Vapor vests are their best version yet. Notable updates include newly exposed air mesh shoulder straps, bungee cords for additional storage options, low profile hardware on sternum straps, and new back zipper pocket. All features keeping you focused on the run.
It has 2 liters of fluid capacity and a total of 7 liters of storage.
- Adaptive-Fit Adjustable Sizing System
- Two zippered storage pockets
- Equipped with a 2L bladder with quick-release valve
- Secure, front shoulder zippered pockets
- Front pockets fit bottles and flasks up to 22oz
- Contoured Chimney back panel construction for maximum airflow
- Extended kangaroo pocket for more storage
- Storage loops on both sides are ideal for trekking poles
- Reflective hits for 360-degree visibility
- Storage Capacity: 7 Liters - 427 Cu. In
- Weight with bladder: 13oz / 376g
- Weight w/o bladder: 8.8oz / 227g
- Material: 60% Nylon, 40% Polyester
With arms relaxed down at the sides, measure circumference of chest at bottom of sternum.