What we think
A bag as functional as the 250 life-saving items inside, we’ve reengineered The Recon so you’re protected wherever you roam. Upgraded features include new back-padding for comfort and function, stowable shoulder straps with seatbelt style webbing for various storage capabilities, quick access front pockets for trauma and everyday use items, flat lay and a fully modular organization system with interior mesh pockets, and much more.
The Recon Pro covers all the same bases with the addition of items like paracord, tourniquet, glucose gel packet, quick clot pack, zzips 2 pack, glow stick and more. Experience elevated first aid with the upgraded Recon.
Key Features Include:
- Hand-picked by first responders and medical pros
- Durable materials made to military standards
- Over 250 quality first-aid and trauma supplies in pro kits
- HSA/FSA Approved
The main difference is the Recon Pro provides essentially double to triple of each “MOD” or set of first aid uses. So you get 2x kits for bleeding, topical needs, and more in addition to the Pro add-ons.
- BLEEDING: Gauze, Superskin Patches, and Bandages
- BURNS: Burn Gel
- MED NEEDS: Aspirin, Ibuprofen, Diaphen, and more.
- SPORT & OUTDOOR: Space Blanket, Blister Strips
- TOPICAL: Saline, Antibiotic Ointment, Antiseptic, etc.
- AIRWAY ISSUES: CPR Shield
- DEHYDRATION: Electrolytes, Water purification tablets
- SPRAINS & FRACTURES: Splints, Cold Pack, Triangular Bandages
- TOOLS & DEVICES: Thermometer, Whistle, Snips, Tweezer, Penlight, and more.
Height: 12.5 in
Width: 8.5 in
Depth: 7.25 in
Weight: 6.7 - 7.4 lbs