What we think
A tasty recovery mix with no funny business.
Their recovery drink mix was designed from current research with endurance athletes in mind. It contains an optimal ratio of carbohydrates to protein to maximize recovery from your training and be ready for the next day.
- Effectively replaces carbohydrates post-exercise
- Contains two types of carbohydrates to refuel muscle and liver glycogen
- Contains 480mg per serving of CherryPURE® backed by two clinical studies on muscle recovery
- Completely natural ingredients
- Vegan and Top 12 allergen free
- Exceptional taste
They are clear about their ingredients and offer two tasty, classic flavors: Chocolate and Vanilla.
Chocolate - organic tapioca maltodextrin, pea protein powder, organic agave powder, organic cane sugar, organic cocoa processed with alkali, organic brown rice protein, sea salt, Montmorency tart cherries.
Vanilla - organic tapioca maltodextrin, pea protein powder, organic agave powder, organic vanilla powder (organic cane sugar, vanilla bean extract), organic brown rice protein, sea salt, Montmorency tart cherries.
How to use it:
This is the first thing you want to grab after a workout, roughly within ~30min. Follow their recommendations to calculate the appropriate number of scoops based on the research for your weight:
130-150lbs = 2 scoops + 12oz fluid
150-175lbs = 2.5 scoops + 15oz fluid
175-200lbs = 3 scoops + 18oz fluid
For the “pro” shake:
- Use a personal-sized blender
- Pour liquid first (water or non-dairy milk)
- Scoop the mix on top
- Add two to three ice cubes
- Blend and enjoy within 30 minutes after exercise