What we think
Do you ever get skin breakouts from a sweaty helmet pad on your forehead or the straps at the side of your face?
We put a lot of demands on our skin as athletes, especially on our face, from the wind, dirt, and sun to all that sunscreen that clogs up pores.
I realize you might think this is a bit of a "stretch" for The Feed, but we tested out the Theraface product, and it was such a hit with all our athletes that we decided to bring it to you directly.
What is Theraface?
It is a lot of things, but the focus is massaging, cleaning, and using blue and LED therapy to reduce breakouts. There is the core device, and you click on different attachments for different purposes.
It is like a deep cleaning of your face using the percussion massage of a Theragun. It removes built-up dirt, oil, and debris. You powerwash and scrub your bike after a muddy ride. Now let's do the same for your face!
The BLUE LED light ring is fantastic for treating breakouts where your helmet is on your forehead, or your straps are down the side of your face.
There is much more, from a Microcurrent ring to tighten and tone your skin to RED LED light to reduce wrinkles.
TheraFace PRO Difference
- Percussive Therapy optimized for the face: the first facial device on the market to use percussive therapy on the face.
- Personalization based on your needs: an all-in-one customized treatment tailored to your facial needs with a magnetic ring system that allows you to switch between treatments.
- Portable professional modalities: this compact and portable device helps maintain the benefits of professional facial services between in-office treatments.
- Tech-enabled facial health: the ultimate facial health by combining innovation, advanced facial routines, and science-backed treatments in one, easy-to-use device.
- TheraFace PRO device
- 3 Percussive Facial Attachments
- Microcurrent Ring
- LED Ring
- Cleaning Ring
- TheraOne Conductive Gel (1.7 oz)
- Soft Carrying Bag
- USB-A to USB-C charging cable
- OLED screen
- 120-minute battery life
- 15 sec. Beep for guided timing during treatments
- Compatible with the TheraFace Hot & Cold Rings (sold separately)
How to use:
Start by washing your face completely and rinse twice to remove any residue. Allow your skin to dry completely before starting treatment. TheraFace has three options for therapy: percussive therapy, LED treatment, and microcurrent treatment.
Be sure to visit Therabody for full treatment protocols and instructional videos!