What we think
Everyone’s seen those large, purple circles on professional athletes like Michael Phelps. What are they? Why would someone do that? We’re looking forward to demystifying the cupping ritual with a new home-ready device.
The TheraCup combines traditional cupping with cutting-edge ThermaVibration™ Technology. They not only provide traditional suction but also include both heat and vibration features together to create an advanced cupping experience.
What is cupping?
Cupping is a form of alternative medicine used for ages in which suction created by a cup encourages blood flow to that area. People use it for many purposes, including helping with pain, inflammation management, blood flow, recovery, and injury healing. It’s a special treatment not many usually get the luxury of.
This device optimizes localized relief and recovery. With built-in safety sensors and on-device controls, TheraCup safely and effectively brings professional-level therapy to the comfort of home. So you don’t need a master's degree to know what you are doing.
TheraCup is like a harmony of all the things Therabody does well and it allows advanced wellness right from our hands.
- Suction decompression with 3 intensity levels
- Heat therapy with 3 intensity levels
- Vibration therapy with 3 intensity levels
- An LED power indicator
- Internal lithium-ion battery (120-minute battery life)
- USB-C charging port
- Portable and lightweight
- 2 TheraCup devices
- 2 sets of 3 interchangeable transparent cups each
- 2 USB-C charging cables
- 2 neoprene carrying pouches
How to use:
- Select the cup size (small, medium, large) best suited for the area you want to use TheraCup™.
- Once comfortable, turn it ON by dragging the MasterSwitch slider to the right. The battery status LED shows that the device is ON.
- Short press the suction (middle) button to begin cupping. Short press the suction button to toggle through the pressure settings (low, medium, high).
- Place the cup on your forearm to adjust settings accordingly before use, or place it directly on the intended area, such as your back, arms, and legs and begin use. Once placed, push the cup into the skin for strong suction.
- Short press the vibration button to turn the vibration ON. Short press the vibration button to toggle through the speed settings. A long press turns off the treatment.
- Short press the heat button to turn the heat treatment ON. A short press toggles through the three temperatures, and a long press stops the treatment.
- After three minutes, you will hear a short beep, indicating that TheraCup™ treatment is complete. To turn it OFF, drag the MasterSwitch slider to the left. The device will maintain suction until safely removed.