What we think
One of the most brutal consequences of being an athlete is the recovery process. It can take a very long time to find the right recovery system to fit your workout intensity. Whether you choose a recovery shake, set of supplements or even a hot bath to relieve muscle soreness, sometimes it’s just not enough...or you can be trying to do too much.
Therabody Recovery Air Pro uses a pneumatic compression system that can be used anywhere and anytime! This newly improved RecoveryAir Pro offers a revolutionary form of pressure massage that is 2-3x faster than any other compression product out there!
This is a great form of passive recovery, meaning that you can relax, kick back on the couch and get all the recovery benefits!
- Boosts circulation and lymphatic drainage
- Reduces delayed onset muscle soreness
- Decreases swelling and stiffness
- Relieves muscle fatigue
- Offers safest and more precise application or pressure with TruGrade Technology™
- Proprietary FastFlush Technology™ for full inflation and deflation in 60 seconds
- 4 preset programs (Warm up, Recovery, Isolation and Interval) or freestyle PRO mode
- 4 inflation cycles (Sequential, Wave, Isolation and Flow)
- Adjustable time settings (10-90 mins)
- Adjustable pressure range (20 mmHg - 100 mm Hg)
- Adjustable pressure hold and release time (1- 60 seconds)
- 240-minute battery life
- Zone control of pressure in individual chambers
- Easy to clean, hygienic design
- Bluetooth connectivity to the Therabody App
- 2 compression boots
- Recovery Air Pro pump
- Blocker plug (for single garment use)
- DC Power adapter
- Pump pouch
- Boots pouch
- Small = 5' to 5'5" Tall
- Medium = 5'6" to 6' (most popular)
- Large = 6' to 6'6"
How We Use It:
Whether you had an intense long day of training, are experiencing 2nd day soreness, or just need to prep for the next day... you can sit back and enjoy this compressive therapy.