SwissRX Night Time
The only supplements that have worked for me. I usually never have trouble falling asleep but tend to wake up around 2 or 3 am and rarely able to fall back to sleep. Started taking these and they guarantee an uninterrupted full nights sleep for me. - Molly M.
The only supplements that have worked for me. I usually never have trouble falling asleep but tend to wake up around 2 or 3 am and rarely able to fall… Read more
What we think
Are restless nights stopping you from making athletic gains?
If you want to quickly improve your performance (literally 'overnight'), you need to get better sleep...
This is where SwissRX Night Time comes into play.
It's a premium sleep supplement created especially for athletes to help them fall asleep and stay asleep so that they can feel great and perform at their highest levels.
Why do we love it?
Ask any professional athlete or trainer "on a scale from one to ten, how important is sleep to your athletic performance?" and I bet you they'd all say a resounding 10.
In fact, when it comes to the performance trifecta of physical conditioning, nutrition, and sleep, sleep earns a hefty slice of the pie. Making proper adjustments to your sleep can yield you serious gains, fast.
Good sleep will:
- Make you faster. Studies have found that chronic sleep deprivation decreases the time before an athlete reaches exhaustion. And, just one night without sleep decreased the distance athletes were able to run in a half-hour.
- Increase your intensity. Athletes getting at least nine hours of sleep are able to do higher intensity workouts. More sleep means more energy.
- Strengthen your mental fortitude. It's said that endurance sports is a game of "mind over muscle". Since better rest equates to higher mental processing and alertness, it's not possible to be at the top of your game on inadequate sleep.
- Boost your coordination: Sleep is an essential part of committing new motor skills to memory. As you train and learn new skills you need to 'sleep on it' for those skills to take root and become second nature.
What's in it?
To get into a deep sleep:
- 5 HTP to increase your bodies production of the feel-good hormone Seratonin that in turn produces more natural Melatonin
- PharmaGaba (a form of GABA shown to cross the blood-brain barrier) is used to calm and relax your mind.
- Taurine is used to activate your own GABA Receptors to also calm and relax you.
To stop you from waking in the night:
- Phosphatidylserine is shown to reduce the production of cortisol. The most common cause of waking up at night is a middle of the night spike of Cortisol.
- Mineral Blend of Calcium and Magnesium which rebalances these minerals in your muscles to prevent cramping and calm your muscles. This helps prevents sleep disruptions from light to mild muscle discomfort that athletes often have after a hard workout.
What's it do for me?
To sleep better, you need to solve two pieces of the puzzle.
- You need to be able to FALL asleep quickly and
- You need to be able to STAY asleep to get into the 'recovery' stage.
Personally, I can usually fall asleep, but I've always struggled with staying asleep...
That is before I started using SwissRX Night Time regularly.
Now I sleep like a baby, deep and restful. I'm not tossing and turning all night long, waking up groggy and tired. I feel way more rested, I'm in a better mood and feel like my body gets a deep recovery every single night!
The synergistic ingredients in SwissRX Night Time include 5-HTP, PharmaGABA®, and taurine, which work to boost levels of the neurotransmitters and hormones that promote relaxation prior to bedtime and increase the deep, restorative stages of sleep.
How to use it?
4 capsules taken 1-2 hours before bedtime.
The SwissRX Story
We set out to find a supplement company we could trust for the world's top endurance athletes: a company that has the same obsession with quality and performance as our athletes do. Our quest led us to SwissRX. SwissRX takes a "spare-no-expense" approach to procuring the highest quality Pharmaceutical Grade Ingredients. Only 3% of supplement companies go through the rigorous testing required for pharmaceutical grade labeling, SwissRX happens to be one of them. But they don't stop there; whenever possible, they use the exact ingredients used in medical studies, the same ones that many other companies point to in research, but don't use due to their price. We love SwissRX because our athletes can rest assured knowing that they are getting the identical ingredients that were proven to be effective in previous studies.
Simply stated, SwissRX products work better because they contain better ingredients.
The SwissRX Guarantee
We know SwissRX is expensive, but you get what you pay for - especially when it comes to supplements. Other brands may be cheaper, but so are the quality of their ingredients. If you're anything like me, you'd rather pay a premium and KNOW you're getting the highest quality and most effective product possible.
We are 100% confident that SwissRX is the best supplement in the world, which is why we guarantee first time orders up to $100. If, for any reason at all, you're not THRILLED with your results after using this product for a minimum of three weeks, contact us within 60 days of your purchase and we will issue a no-hassle MONEY BACK refund in the form of Feed Credit for the purchase price of your product, up to a maximum value of $100.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases. You should consult a licensed health care professional before starting any supplement, dietary, or exercise program, especially if you are pregnant or have any pre-existing injuries or medical conditions. See our FDA Disclaimer.