SwissRX Buffered Vitamin C
What we think
Are restless nights stopping you from making athletic gains?
If you want to improve your performance fast (literally 'overnight'), you need to get better sleep...
Ask any professional athlete or trainer "on a scale from one to ten, how important is sleep to your athletic performance?" and I bet you they'd all say a resounding 10...
In fact, when it comes to the performance trifecta of physical conditioning, nutrition, and sleep, sleep earns a hefty slice of the pie. Making proper adjustments to your sleep can yield you serious gains, fast.
Good sleep will:
- Make you faster. Studies have found that chronic sleep deprivation decreases the time before an athlete reaches exhaustion. And, just one night without sleep decreased the distance athletes were able to run in a half-hour.
- Increase your intensity. Athletes getting at least nine hours of sleep are able to do higher intensity workouts. More sleep means more energy.
- Strengthen your mental fortitude. It's said that endurance sports is a game of "mind over muscle". Since better rest equates to higher mental processing and alertness, it's not possible to be at the top of your game on inadequate sleep.
- Boost your coordination: Sleep is an essential part of committing new motor skills to memory. As you train and learn new skills you need to 'sleep on it' for those skills to take root and become second nature.
Although most athletes understand that sleep is vital to performance, many still have a tough time getting quality sleep.
That's because even if you go to bed early, you can still lay awake for hours, tossing and turning, and unable to fall asleep... Or you fall asleep right away, BUT you wake up all throughout the night, every little noise or bump or just your own body snaps you awake, interrupting your ability to get into those deep healing sleep cycles that are so essential to recovery.
Which is why I'm excited to...
Introduce you to Swiss RX Nighttime...
... a premium sleep supplement created especially for athletes to help them fall asleep and stay asleep so that they can feel great and perform at their highest levels.
How Does It Work?
To sleep better, you need to solve two pieces of the puzzle.
- You need to be able to FALL asleep quickly and
- You need to be able to STAY asleep to get into the 'recovery' stage.
Personally, I can usually fall asleep, but I've always struggled with staying asleep...
That is before I started using SwissRX Nighttime regularly.
Now I sleep like a baby, deep and restful. I'm not tossing and turning all night long, waking up groggy and tired. I feel way more rested, I'm in a better mood and feel like my body gets a deep recovery every single night!
The synergistic ingredients in SwissRX Night Time include 5-HTP, PharmaGABA®, and taurine, which work to boost levels of the neurotransmitters and hormones that promote relaxation prior to bedtime and increase the deep, restorative stages of sleep.
To fall into deep sleep quickly:
- 5 HTP to increase your bodies production of the feel-good hormone Seratonin that in turn produces more natural Melatonin
- PharmaGaba (a form of Gaba shown to cross the blood-brain barrier) is used to calm and relax your mind.
- Taurine is used to activate your own Gaba Receptors to also calm and relax you.
To stop you from waking throughout the night:
- Phosphatidylserine is shown to reduce the production of cortisol. The most common cause of waking up at night is a middle of the night spike of Cortisol.
- Mineral Blend of Calcium and Magnesium which rebalances these minerals in your muscles to prevent cramping and calm your muscles. This helps prevents sleep disruptions from light to mild muscle discomfort that athletes often have after a hard workout.
How We Take It:
4 capsules taken 1-2 hours before bedtime
The Swiss RX Story
We set out to find a supplement company we could trust for the world's top endurance athletes. A company that had the same obsession with quality and performance as our athletes do. After all, why spend millions of dollars optimizing the performance of a Tour de France champion only to give him a low-quality supplement with inferior or ineffective ingredients?
Our quest led us to SwissRX. SwissRX takes a "spare-no-expense" approach to procuring the highest quality Pharmaceutical Grade Ingredients. Only 3% of supplement companies go through the rigorous testing required for pharmaceutical grade labeling. But Swiss RX takes it even another step further. Whenever possible, they use the exact same ingredients used in medical studies but are often too expensive for supplement companies to use. What we love about SwissRX is that our athletes can rest assured they are getting the identical ingredients that were proven to be effective in these studies.
Simply stated, SwissRX products work better because they contain better ingredients.
The SwissRX Guarantee
We know SwissRX is expensive, but you get what you pay for- especially when it comes to supplements. Other brands may be cheaper, but so are the quality of their ingredients. If you're anything like me, you'd rather pay a premium and KNOW you're getting the highest quality and most effective product possible
That said, you can try it RISK-Free. We are 100% confident SwissRX is the best supplement in the world, which is why guarantee it. If for any reason at all you are not THRILLED with your results after using this product for three weeks, contact us within 60 days of your purchase and a no-hassle MONEY BACK refund in the form of Feed Credit. There also is no need to return the product to us, just send us a picture.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases. You should consult a licensed health care professional before starting any supplement, dietary, or exercise program, especially if you are pregnant or have any pre-existing injuries or medical conditions. See our FDA Disclaimer.