SwissRX Buffered Vitamin C
What we think
Don't let 'germs' set you back in your training...
Arm yourself with ancient herbs to boost your immunity powerfully and naturally...
If you want to avoid getting sick so that you can keep training hard without worrying about illness sabotaging your efforts then this is the most important description you'll read all day.
As athletes, we're always pushing our bodies to the limit. Your body will compensate for this by putting all its resources into repairing damage and stress from training, which can leave your immune system weakened and vulnerable.
It's well-known that athletes, especially when doing intense exercise, are at higher risk of getting sick. The fact is, it doesn't matter how much training you do, if you get sick you'll set yourself back weeks or a month or more in training. In terms of racing, just forget about it if you get sick. Smart, serious athletes know to give their immune system as much extra support as possible so they can train hard and keep their competitive advantage.
Which is why I'm excited to introduce to you...
Swiss RX Immunity Defense
- A doctor recommended powerhouse of the world's most time-tested pharmaceutical-grade botanicals, giving your immune system an incredible, natural boost and ongoing support
- A synergistic formula significantly boosts immune cell function including antibody response, natural killer (NK) cell activity, thymus hormone secretions, and T-cell activation.
- Helps soothe throat irritations and nasal secretions, and maintains normal inflammatory balance by increasing antioxidant levels throughout the body.
How Does It Work?
SwissRX Immune Defense lays a strong foundation with their Immune Nutrition Base, a synergistic nutrient blend of zinc, vitamin C, vitamin A, L-lysine and pantothenic acid- each of which plays a major role in maintaining a healthy, functioning immune system:
- Zinc: Zinc is a mineral that works synergistically with vitamin A in activating thymic factor, a thymus hormone with vital immune-supporting properties. Maintaining optimal zinc levels also helps maintain helper T-cell lymphocyte function, NK cell activity, macrophage function, and antibody production.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C is well known for its ability to support immune response. Vitamin C concentrations decline rapidly in the body during periods of stress. Dietary intake is therefore crucial during immune challenges. Vitamin C has been found to be helpful in supporting specific components of the immune system including NK cell activity and lymphocyte function. Vitamin C also provides antioxidant support by protecting cells against reactive oxygen species that are generated during normal inflammatory response.
- Vitamin A: Vitamin A helps support mucous membranes. When vitamin A is lacking, mucus-producing cells are replaced by keratin producing cells, and the membranes become tough and more vulnerable to organisms. Vitamin A is a critical immune-supporting nutrient. Vitamin A also supports the immune system by stimulating white blood cell function and increasing antibody response.
- L-Lysine: L-lysine is an essential amino acid that cannot be synthesized in the body on its own. Lysine must be derived from protein sources in the diet in order for the body to function properly. Many biological functions require lysine including boosting immune defense.
- Pantothenic Acid (vitamin B5) Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) is a water-soluble B complex vitamin. D-calcium pantothenate is a heat stable form of B5. About 85% of pantothenic acid in food occurs as a component of coenzyme A (CoA). As a component of CoA, pantothenic acid is essential for the production of energy from carbohydrates, fats and protein. Maintaining optimal pantothenic acid levels is crucial for supporting immune system energy, thymic function and healthy white blood cell levels.
These five nutrients lay a formidable foundation for building optimal immune health in hardworking athletes. But SwissRX doesn't stop there. Knowing that athletes like you are putting tremendous strain on their immune systems, they've included a powerhouse of...
Black Elderberry Extract
Black elderberry (Sambucas nigra) has a long history of traditional use among herbalists and is native to Europe, Northern Africa, and Western and Central Asia. The bioactive components of elderberry include the flavonoid anthocyanin, which acts as an antioxidant to fight free radicals and is linked to anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, and anti-cancer benefits. The standardized formulation of Immune Defense includes black elderberry extract with 13% anthocyanins.
Astragalus Membranaceus Root Extract
Astragalus membranaceus is native to northern China and is one of the primary herbs used in TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) since at least the Han dynasty (2000+ years). It's valued for its ability to strengthen the "primary energy of the body" (i.e. the immune system) as well as respiratory, elimination, and metabolic functions. Pharmacological studies are increasingly confirming this ancient wisdom, linking astragalus membranaceus to increased telomerase activity (antiaging), and immune-regulation, as well as antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anticancer, hypolipidemic, antihyperglycemic, hepatoprotective, expectorant, and diuretic properties
Echinacea Purpurea Extract
Echinacea purpurea is a perennial herb that has been used for centuries in Native American medicine. Current research supports echinacea’s clinical applications as more than 300 scientific studies have focused on this remarkable botanical. Echinacea activates multiple aspects of immune function
Andrographis Paniculata Leaf Extract
Andrographis paniculate is a plant that's been used to treat a long array of diseases in Asia, Africa and America for centuries. It possesses several photochemical constituents with unique and interesting biological properties. A. paniculate has been reported to provide strong antioxidant support
How We Use It
Take 1-2 capsules per day as a daily preventative and immune booster
What's really great about Immunity Defense is, (unlike havoc-wreaking antibiotics), you can use it daily as a preventative AS WELL AS hourly to fight off a current infection if you do come down with something.
It's definitely best to HAVE ON HAND so, at the first sign of a tickle in your throat or fever, you can increase your dosage from two capsules a day to 1-2 capsules an hour until symptoms subside. Do not exceed 2 capsules per hour.
The Swiss RX Story
We set out to find a supplement company we could trust for the world's top endurance athletes. A company that had the same obsession with quality and performance as our athletes do. After all, why spend millions of dollars optimizing the performance of a Tour de France champion only to give him a low-quality supplement with inferior or ineffective ingredients?
Our quest led us to SwissRX. SwissRX takes a "spare-no-expense" approach to procuring the highest quality Pharmaceutical Grade Ingredients. Only 3% of supplement companies go through the rigorous testing required for pharmaceutical grade labeling. But Swiss RX takes it even another step further. Whenever possible, they use the exact ingredients used in medical studies but are often too expensive for supplement companies to use. What we love about SwissRX is that our athletes can rest assured they are getting the identical ingredients that were proven to be effective in these studies.
Simply stated, SwissRX products work better because they contain better ingredients.
The SwissRX Guarantee
We know SwissRX is expensive, but you get what you pay for- especially when it comes to supplements. Other brands may be cheaper, but so are the quality of their ingredients. If you're anything like me, you'd rather pay a premium and KNOW you're getting the highest quality and most effective product possible
That said, you can try it RISK-Free. We are 100% confident SwissRX is the best supplement in the world, which is why guarantee it. If for any reason at all you are not THRILLED with your results after using this product for three weeks, contact us within 60 days of your purchase and a no-hassle MONEY BACK refund in the form of Feed Credit. There also is no need to return the product to us, just send us a picture.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases. You should consult a licensed health care professional before starting any supplement, dietary, or exercise program, especially if you are pregnant or have any pre-existing injuries or medical conditions. See our FDA Disclaimer.