What we think
Welcome to ‘flow’ state…
Also known as being “in the zone”, it’s a state that most of us have experienced at least once or twice in our lives, especially at some point in our athletic journey.
Regardless of how short and sweet the experience was, once you’ve had a taste flow- you’ll spend the rest of your life chasing it (especially true of athletes, including myself).
Certain types of people, like the elites, have mastered getting into a flow state.
Flow is a high-performance drug. It’s pure bliss. It’s also not just a figurative ‘feeling’. It’s a very literal chemical state produced by a cocktail of important neurotransmitters in our brain.
SwissRX Focus ensures that you have ample amounts of these key neurotransmitters available so that you feel more calm, relaxed, alert and your brain can more easily switch into states of flow.
How does it work?
In order to have adequate neurotransmitter production, you need to have a good supply of amino acids, vitamins, and minerals in your diet. SwissRX Focus provides the chemical messengers that regulate mood, memory, sleep cycle, and daily stress.
High levels of stress, dietary deficiencies, genetics, medications, and toxins all play a role in neurotransmitter depletion. SwissRX Focus provides the nutrients required to help optimize neurotransmitter production.
SwissRX is formulated to support a positive mental outlook and a relaxed, focused state and is chock full of amino acid precursors and bioactive nutrients that support healthy levels of neurotransmitters such as gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA), serotonin, dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine (hello, flow state).
Maintaining adequate neurotransmitter production is vital for regulating mood, appetite, memory, focus, energy levels, and a healthy sleep cycle... and zapping you into The Zone.
What's In It?
The ingredients you need to reach superman status...
- L-theanine: An amino acid found abundantly in green tea. L-theanine has been shown to quickly improve stress perception and resilience. The stress-buffering mechanisms of L-theanine have been connected to its ability to increase serotonin and dopamine production in the brain. L-theanine has also been shown to significantly increase alpha brain wave activity, which is critical for increasing attention as well as promoting a sense of relaxation.
- Gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) is one of the major inhibitory neurotransmitters in the brain. GABA provides a calming effect and is a primary component of the body’s stress-fighting mechanisms. GABA is also available as a dietary supplement. Most commercially available forms of GABA utilize synthetically-produced GABA, manufactured from pyrrolidinone, a compound not allowed for use in Japan. SwissRX Focus includes a patented, naturally-sourced, non-synthetic form of GABA called PharmaGABA®. It's produced naturally by the friendly bacteria, Lactobacillus hilgardii. In contrast to synthetic GABA sources, PharmaGABA® has been shown in published research studies to promote relaxation effects in the central nervous system (CNS).
- Inositol is a B vitamin that's an important component of cell membrane signaling. As part of the cellular signaling system of the CNS, inositol is crucial for the release of neurotransmitters from within the nerve cells. A deficiency of inositol can affect brain signaling, resulting in inadequate neurotransmitter release causing irritability, worry, and restlessness.
- 5-hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP) is an amino acid intermediate that is directly converted into the mood-regulating neurotransmitter, serotonin. Maintaining a healthy serotonin level is important in regulating appetite and sleep cycle and for supporting a sense of calmness. As a dietary supplement, 5-HTP is produced naturally from the seeds of the African plant, Griffonia simplifolia. In contrast to L-tryptophan, 5-HTP provides efficient conversion into serotonin because it does not need prior conversion by tryptophan hydroxylase.
- L-tyrosine is an amino acid precursor to the neurotransmitters dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine. These neurotransmitters help regulate mood, memory, and concentration. L-tyrosine is able to cross the blood-brain barrier by the large neutral amino acid (LNAA) carrier system that is present in brain capillaries. Supplementation with L-tyrosine helps to increase the concentration of available tyrosine and reduce competition among similar amino acids. Once taken up by nerve cells, tyrosine is converted to L-dopa, then to dopamine. Dopamine is either used as a neurotransmitter or as a precursor to producing norepinephrine and epinephrine.
- Mucuna pruriens, commonly known as Velvet bean, includes standardized doses of L-dopa. L-dopa is the direct precursor to the neurotransmitter dopamine, which helps maintain a positive mental outlook, and motivation. It's also important for supporting cognitive function. Supplementation with M. pruriens has been shown to support neurotransmitter production. In a study of 75 men, M. pruriens supplementation significantly improved dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine levels compared to the control group.
- Various nutrients required for pathways synthesis for the neurotransmitters serotonin, GABA, dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine. This includes 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF), vitamin B6, vitamin C, zinc, and magnesium. 5-MTHF is the biologically active form of the B vitamin folic acid, which is vital to supporting proper mood regulation. 5-MTHF works together with B12 as a methyl group donor. Methyl (CH3) group donation is important for maintaining neurotransmitter synthesis. Magnesium is a mineral that calms the nervous system by binding to glutamate receptors, which reduces excitatory neurotransmitter activity.
HOW TO USE IT:
Take 2-4 Capsules in the AM each day. This builds up your body's reserves of these key focus boosting pre-cursors. Combine with SwissRX Neuroboost to increase the delivery of the ingredients in SwissRX Focus to your brain.
The SwissRX Story
We set out to find a supplement company we could trust for the world's top endurance athletes: a company that has the same obsession with quality and performance as our athletes do. Our quest led us to SwissRX. SwissRX takes a "spare-no-expense" approach to procuring the highest quality Pharmaceutical Grade Ingredients. Only 3% of supplement companies go through the rigorous testing required for pharmaceutical grade labeling, SwissRX happens to be one of them. But they don't stop there; whenever possible, they use the exact ingredients used in medical studies, the same ones that many other companies point to in research, but don't use due to their price. We love SwissRX because our athletes can rest assured knowing that they are getting the identical ingredients that were proven to be effective in previous studies.
Simply stated, SwissRX products work better because they contain better ingredients.
The SwissRX Guarantee
We know SwissRX is expensive, but you get what you pay for - especially when it comes to supplements. Other brands may be cheaper, but so are the quality of their ingredients. If you're anything like me, you'd rather pay a premium and KNOW you're getting the highest quality and most effective product possible.
We are 100% confident that SwissRX is the best supplement in the world, which is why we guarantee first time orders up to $100. If, for any reason at all, you're not THRILLED with your results after using this product for a minimum of three weeks, contact us within 60 days of your purchase and we will issue a no-hassle MONEY BACK refund in the form of Feed Credit for the purchase price of your product, up to a maximum value of $100.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases. You should consult a licensed health care professional before starting any supplement, dietary, or exercise program, especially if you are pregnant or have any pre-existing injuries or medical conditions. See our FDA Disclaimer.