What we think
Prevent injuries that start from the foot!
Roll recovery has worked with therapists and elite athletes over the years and have designed a Foot Roller to target areas in the foot that reduce soreness from tired feet. The R3 concept was born and designed to target the plantar fascia and intrinsic foot muscles, and focusing on pressure of the inner, middle and outer parts of the foot. This orthopedic foot roller is firm and stable while applying full body weight, without any slip while applying full body weight.
- Small enough to use as a compact body roller.
- Captures the inside, outside and center of the foot.
- Compact, lightweight and easy to carry around.
- FDA Registered Medical Device
- Dimensions: 5.5” x 2.5” x 2.5” (14cm x 6.4cm x 6.4cm)
- Body: TPU soft-touch material
- Core: Engineered ABS core
Feet are often the most neglected complex structure of the body, and they often require care. R3 is non-symmetrical and features a medical convex surface to stretch the plantar and all the small intrinsic foot muscles. R3 is designed with surface material to be soft on the skin, but grippy enough to use without any slipping, especially on hardwood floors!