What we think
Näak was born in Canada with one mission: build the most efficient and sustainable fuel for endurance sports.
The problem they set out to solve:
“Gastrointestinal issues are the first/main cause of DNF (Did Not Finish) in ultra trail races.” When the founders of Näak started to race ultra marathons, they discovered that many nutrition products were inadequate. The ideal nutrition product didn't exist, in their opinion. So they created the Näak Ultra Energy™ science to solve their problem.
The technology they developed is based on three pillars:
- A mix of both simple and complex natural carbohydrates – no sugar crash and long-lasting energy
- Complete and sustainable proteins with natural BCAAs – reduce muscle fatigue and optimize your glycogen stores
- A blend of real electrolytes – replenish minerals lost in sweat and prevent cramping
Ultra Energy Bars
If you are doing big endurance activities, these energy bars are especially suited for you. They are formulated with a 4:1 carbohydrate-to-protein ratio, 180mg of essential electrolytes, a short list of real ingredients, and a unique protein blend – all of which are beneficial for optimal performance over the long haul.
These bars are oriented at providing you the support necessary for ultra events, where simple calories just won’t cut it. As your body goes through a significant effort, it’ll need more to thrive.
Why you'll love it:
Never run out of energy: Keep your adventure going with no sugar crash.
Chewy texture: Easy to eat during all kinds of activities and conditions.
No digestive issues: Made with natural and non-gmo ingredients.
Sustainable protein: Made with cricket protein with a low environmental footprint
- 190 calories: long-lasting energy with no sugar crash
- 28g carbohydrates: simple and complex natural carbohydrates
- 470mg electrolytes: replenish minerals lost in sweat
- 7g protein: essential amino acids to reduce muscle fatigue
- 65mg of caffeine
How to Use It:
We suggest one of these per hour (or combined with other fuel as needed) in your long events and big training days.