What we think
You train hard, get quality sleep and consume all the right nutrition...but what if you could meaningfully increase your efficiency in under 60 seconds?
You've seen "breathing strips" like the Breathe Right used by athletes for years. The reason they're still around is that they work. They open up your nasal air passage so you can breathe in and out better, getting more oxygen into your cells.
But they don't work nearly as effectively as Intake Breathing.
It's the same concept as the old breathing strips but with a revamped design for truly effective nasal breathing and improved oxygen delivery.
How does it work?
The flimsy cloth strip of a Breathe Rite is replaced with a hard plastic bar that is in an arch shape to frame your nose, from nostril to nostril.
Breathing through your nose has long been a sought-after skillset for endurance athletes. The problem is it takes time and effort to develop this habit. With Intake Breathing systems, unlocking efficient nose breathing is as simple as applying the device.
1. Improve Endurance
Lowered heart rate, regulated hydration levels, and balanced blood pH maximize stamina and endurance.
2. Lower Heart Rate
Regulated breathing prevents hyperventilation, making each breath more oxygen-efficient.
Air inhaled through the nose rather than the mouth is humidified and filtered of particulates, protecting lung and throat tissue. When you’re breathing more efficiently, you’re performing more efficiently, whether you’re a hardcore athlete or someone who just wants to give their body the best edge it can get.
Why Intake Breathing vs standard nasal strips?
Intake was designed for longtime wear—the two-part system is built to withstand sweat, moisture, and impact.
Intake opens your nose wider than traditional nasal strips, allowing you to fully stimulate your lungs with each breath.
What the kit includes: (Select size via the drop-down menu)
- 2 Intake Bands: our revolutionary nasal dilator in two sizes so you can find the best fit for your sport or activity. Suited for daytime and nighttime use.
- 10 Pairs of Applicator Tabs: enough moisture-wicking tabs to get you through 10 workouts (that means running, cycling, swimming, gym-ing, and anything in between) or 10 sleeps (stop snoring, start actually sleeping).
- 10 Prep Wipes: get that nose clean.
- 1 Magnetic Applicator: speeds up the application so you can get to work.
- Hard Travel Case: keeps it all organized so you can breathe easy, physically and metaphorically.
What the refill kit includes: (Select from the drop-down)
- Choice of 15 or 30 use tabs
- 20 prep wipes
What size do you need?
Each kit comes with 2 bridges in slightly different sizes, but you still need to decide which you are in the range of.
You can also download a PDF you can print at home to measure even more precisely. Most people don't need the PDF as a guess is usually close enough, especially since you get two bridges in each box of different sizes.
How to apply
Intake compared to Nasal Strips