Brazyn Life Collapsible Rollers
What we think
- Get insights into your core body temperature to monitor and improve your performance
- Continual monitoring gives you an overview of your overall health and well-being
- Compact sensor solution (50 mm x 40 mm x 8.35 mm, only weighs 12 grams)
- High body/skin temperature accuracy: ±0.05°C (typical) or ±0.13°C (max) from 20°C to 42°C
- High core body temperature accuracy: ±0.26 °C
- Non-invasive (used on the chest)
- Enabling continuous monitoring
- Battery life (Standby) [days]: Constant transmit time >6 (60)
- Data storage capacity [hours]: 84
- Data output streams: Body temperature and skin temperature.
- Power supply: Rechargeable lithium-polymer battery (via USB)
- Charging time:~ 2 hours
- Skin temperature accuracy [°C]:±0.05°C (typical) or ±0.13°C (max) from 20°C to 42°C
- Water-resistant (IP67)
- Bluetooth BLE & ANT+ Connectivity
- APP support: iOS, Android, WatchOS, Wear OS and Garmin.
What makes Core so special?
Technology is the foundational of CORE, a non-invasive solution to monitor core body temperature. CORE uses a new type of thermal energy transfer sensor specifically designed by our parent company greenTEG in Switzerland.
What is thermal energy transfer and why is it important?This process is well-known for all the athletes: it takes a lot more energy to perform physical activities in cold or hot environments. We need to either create warmth in the body or cool it down through sweat. More energy needs more body effort. And more effort increases the physical demands on the athletes. When the body is regulating, a lot more energy used and as a result, the body needs more energy in total to achieve the same results.CORE includes:
- 1 CORE® Body Temp Patch.
- 1 Android/iOS App for data downloading
- 1 USB charging cable
CORE accompanying Smart Phone Apps available in iOS and Android. Smartwatch Apps also available on Apple WatchOS, Garmin ConnectIQ with Android WearOS coming soon. Also compatible with many existing third-party apps and devices