As you probably could have guessed from the name, IQ bars were formulated to contain brain boosting ingredients. Each bar has a unique combination of 6 different science-back brain compounds to help improve cognitive function.
Together, these nutrients can increase production of new brain cells, strengthen the connection between existing brain cells, and improve memory, attention, and focus. All while protecting against neurodegenerative disease, oxidative stress, and inflammation! These nutrients include:
- Lion's mane: a powerful mushroom used in ancient Chinese medicine
- MCT's: medium chain triglycerides, which can be used as fuel directly by the brain
- Omega-3's: essential fatty acids that the body cannot product on its own
- Flavonoids: a group of plant-based compounds found in fruits and vegetables
- Vitamin E: a powerful antioxidant found in nuts, seeds, grains, and leafy greens
- Choline: an essential nutrient found in eggs, vegetables, nuts, and seeds
IQ bars are high fat, low carb keto friendly bars to help support the brain, sustain energy, and avoid weight gain. They are also gluten-free, soy free, and dairy free so even those with allergies and intolerances can enjoy IQ bars! Not to mention, IQ Bars are paleo, vegan, kosher, and free from GMO's and sugar alcohols. With less than 1g of sugar, 4g net carbs, and 10-11g of plant based protein, these bars are the perfect way to give your brain a boost!
How We Use It:
We like to have these with us in our glove box, gym bag, or desk drawer to help get us over the mid-day slump. Especially if we have something coming up that requires a lot of brain power! Because these bars are low carb, high fat they are best for a post-workout snack.