Shipping Associate at The Feed:
The Feed provides athletes with the widest selection of active nutrition and healthy snacks on the market today. We use science, our experience, and advice from pro athletes to give our customers personalized recommendations for better nutrition. Our e-commerce platform allows customers to learn about nutrition and then build a custom box for one-time or subscription purchase.
We’re looking for a Shipping Associate who can join our team and fill a vital role in warehouse operations. The Shipping Associate will be responsible for accurately shipping orders and keeping inventory accurate and orderly. Strong attention to detail and willingness to be on your feet in the warehouse are important. This is a chance to be an early team member of a growing company in an amazing industry. The position is full time and based in our Boulder, Colorado office.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Accurately read, pick and pack each Customer's order.
- Legibly and creatively sign each Customer's order with a personal note.
- Accurately manage inventory and insure organization of the warehouse.
- Assist our lead buyer in placing re-orders.
- Assist in receiving and putting away all incoming inventory.
- Assist with entering inventory data when assigned.
- This job posting is intended to describe the general requirements for the performance of this job. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned by management.
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team.
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures.
- Ability to walk and stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 40lbs.
- Ability to bend and stoop to grab objects.
- Strong work ethic and integrity.
This job is a seasonal warehouse job, 800am – 500pm, Monday – Friday. During busy weeks, working weekends may be required. Please email your resume to email@example.com. No calls please.