Note: this post was originally published by Vega. You can read the original post here.
After waking from a well-rested night you’re bound to hear your stomach grumble. Be sure to nourish it with healthy plant-based, nutrient-dense foods rich in protein, healthy fats and complex carbohydrates to keep you feeling satiated until lunch. This smoothie is not only filling but it will power you through the morning and keep those energy levels high.
Prep time: 5 minutes.
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 3/4-1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond or coconut milk
- 1/4 cup coconut yogurt (unsweetened)
- 3 ice cubes
- 1/2 banana (frozen)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp coconut manna
- 1 serving Vega One (French Vanilla or Natural flavor.
- Add all ingredients (except Vega One) to blender and blend until smooth.
- Add more coconut milk or water to the smoothie if you prefer a smoother consistency.
- Once blended thoroughly, add 1 serving of Vega One French Vanilla to the blender and blend until creamy.
- Serve and enjoy!