It's time to snack healthier at the office. You might be asking us, aren't you a service for athletes?
Yes, we are. But athletes go to work too! The best cyclists, runners, triathletes, etc know that the food they use to fuel their bodies has a direct impact on their performance. We’ve taken all of our knowledge and created the Office Performance System
to help fuel you and your fellow office jockeys to work-week victory.
Most office snacks are high in white flour, sodium and simple sugars, all with little nutritional value. These kinds of snacks (and many office lunches) take away from productivity by generating a sugar high and then a prolonged state of drowsiness all afternoon. According to the World Health Organization, “Adequate nutrition can raise your productivity levels by 20 percent on average.” The Feed Office Performance System is designed to increase productivity, fuel creativity, and set your team up for success.
The food in your Office Performance Box is organized into 5 different sections, with a focus on fueling the office throughout the day:
- Snacks: we’ll focus on lower calorie products and provide a nutrient-dense blend of protein + carbs + healthy fats.
- Hydration: drinking low-calorie electrolyte drinks hydrates your body, sharpens mental clarity, and ensures that your body is functioning at peak performance.
- Protein: Eating protein fills you up and can help suppress your appetite. It boosts your metabolism, builds muscle and burns fat. Eat less, do more.
- Energy: We all need energy boosts throughout the day. The key is avoiding a sugar high and the crash afterwards. We’ll add products that boost your energy, without crashing your blood sugar 30 minutes later.
- Morning: Many office workers are missing a proper breakfast. Quick and healthy ready-to-eat options will get your day started right and maximize productivity until lunch.
- Treats: It’s okay to splurge and treat yourself to something delicious. If you can make these snacks nutritionally well-balanced, they will give you an extra boost and a smile.
We now have companies, big and small, from Portland, OR to New York, NY using the Office Performance System to (1) fuel the workday and (2) educate their team about healthy and productive workday snacking.
Check Out The Office Box