We were introduced to Vega by Vega founder, Ironman triathlete and all around fitness guru Brendan Brazier
. The Vega One Shake
is a plant based dietary supplement that is an amazing addition to life on the go. The Vega One Shake is packed with lots of good stuff:
- 50% daily intake of vitamins and minerals
- 15 g protein
- 6 g fibre
- 1.5 g Omega-3
All of that sounds great, but at the end of the day, Vega One is a powdered shake that you need to figure out how to "use". We use the Vega One Shake as a dietary supplement. Although we are not vegans, this shake gives us nutrients and ready to use energy that we need everyday. At 140 calories per pack, it's easy to use the shake as a supplement, not adding too many calories to your daily intake.
- Use Vega One as a supplement or as a meal replacement. We love them in the morning when your body is ready to absorb high quality nutrients and get the day started off on a good note.
- All of the flavors are very good, especially with unsweetened Almond milk. If you have a sweet tooth, a sweetened almond milk works as well - just watch the added calories.
- Vega One can be tough on your GI tract at first. Ease into it by starting with a half serving for the first week.
- Don't use it everyday. We generally take Vega One 3-4 times per week, but don't feel like we have to have it EVERYDAY. If you are vegan, using the Vega One shake more frequently may benefit you.
You can add the Vega One Shake to your Feed by clicking here
. If you have any questions about Vega products, shoot us an email! email@example.com