At the time that we're writing this in Colorado, 2015 is just around the corner. In other places 2015 has already arrived. The new year is a great time to set goals for yourself, but we think it's important to do more than just set goals.
It all started a few weeks ago when pro runner and Feed athlete Josh Cox posted this tweet
Josh recommends doing three things when setting a goal:
1. Write your goal down.
2. Keep it where you can see it daily.
3. Tell someone your goal who will hold you accountable.
For us, that 3rd point really hit home. In 2015 WE are going to tell YOU our goals, and we're going to kick it off with a super fun Instagram selfie contest.
We know, we know...uggg, another selfie? Posting that photo of yourself and sharing your goals will help you stay accountable for your goals, and hopefully achieve your goals. In part, that's what we're here for - to help you achieve your goals.
To enter our #FeedYourDream contest:
1. Post a selfie on Instagram of yourself training for your goals in 2015.
2. Use #FeedYourDream in your post, AND tag @thefeedme.
3. On January 15th, 2015, we'll pick one winner for a $100 credit to The Feed (or about 3 months FREE).
If you're not already, follow us on Instagram! http://instagram.com/thefeedme